September 30, 2009 1 Comment
The news has been patiently awaited in the great state of Alabama about whether the FC Gold Pride of the Bay Area will keep me or cut me. So for all of you who have been waiting with me… du du duuun… My option is being picked up!! I am extremely excited to head back out to California. The weather is awesome, the people are great, the soccer is going to be solid, the team is fun, my friends and adopted family are special. I can’t wait. Well I have to finish school first, but I am ready to be back with my team, training, and living the life (whatever that means ;).
So my current to do list includes…
1. Pass my Master’s Comprehensive Exam
3. Visit San Jose around Thanksgiving
4. Christmas at home
5. Passion Conference in the ATL early January
6. Help my parents rearrange the house
7. Christmas with friends in the Tennessee mountains or Fripp Island (I love Fripp, google it)
8. Move out of Auburn for good
9. a)Plan road trip to Cali (If you would like me to stop in your town or have suggestions for fun activities please reply in the comment box!!)
b) Road trip to Cali!!
10. I don’t have a 10th thing, but leaving the list at 9 would’ve bothered me